Thursday 27 January 2011

I am currently on a Foundation course studying Graphic Design. Studying on the foundation course has encouraged me to develop ideas and experiment with new techniques such as etchings onto silver foil boards, combining relief and intaglio printing techniques. Life drawing, 3D design, Photoshop and Illustrator, manual and digital photography as well as concepts for narrative image making. It's encouraged me to think outside of the ordinary, and push my ideas further and further. I have been introduced to new techniques which aid the communication within digital methods and traditional. My more recent work is quite loose and illustrative but definitely open for interpretation.

I wish to learn a broad range of skills within Graphic design and its contents. On a course which will allow my creative ideas to develop into exciting and innovative concepts. The chance to work on live briefs and take part in work placements within the creative industry are the invaluable experiences that I am looking forward to the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment